$225 for 50 minute session with Theresa Chesnut
Longer sessions are available at a prorated rate.
While we are not in network with any insurance companies, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We provide Superbills that can be submitted for potential reimbursement.
Understanding Your Mental Health Care Benefits:
Please check your coverage by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible for out of network mental health providers and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for CPT code 90834 (Individual Therapy), 90847 (Family and Couples Therapy), and 90853 (Group Counseling)?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have a co-payment or coinsurance responsibility? (This amount will be deducted from your reimbursement)
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
Appointments must be cancelled within 48 hours. Late cancellations and no-show appointments will be billed at the full rate.
Questions? Please contact [email protected] for further information or to schedule an appointment.